- DEPC is a potent, non-specific chemical inhibitor of RNase and its most common application to make water nuclease –free.
- Biobee provides DEPC treated water is certified nuclease free, which is supplied in DEPC water is autoclaving to ensure sterility and inactivation of DEPC.
- DEPC treated water is used for elution of DNA and RNA from silica matrices.
- DEPC treated is used for reconstitution of lyophilized products such as oligomers, proteins and siRNA.
- It is prepared by incubating 0.1%DEPC and then autoclaved to remove the DEPC.
- Although autoclave does inactivate DEPC by causing hydrolysis of DEPC,
- EtOH(ethanol) and CO2however released as reaction by-products.
FEATURES OF DEPEC WATER
- Clear, Liquid solution
- DNase and RNase free
- Free of impurities